We are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines to ensure the safety of everybody in our venue. We need each person who comes to The Globe to do their bit and help make this a safe and welcoming place. Please read and take note of the following arrangements:
- If you have symptoms or have been advised to isolate, please stay at home. If you are a ticket holder, let us know you cannot come and we will send you a link for the livestream.
- Use NHS lateral flow tests regularly – free from all pharmacies.
- We recommend that you check in using the NHS QR code displayed in the venue.
- Seated concerts have ‘cabaret-style’ tables and chairs, and we provide table service. Please note that you may be asked to share a table with other guests.
- At standing concerts we provide service at the bar.
- Attendance at workshops and courses is limited and booking is essential.
- Our staff and volunteers will wear face coverings.
- Please wear a face covering when visiting the bar and toilets, unless exempt.
- Try to keep your distance where possible, with only one person at a time on the stairs.
- We will maintain a clean, well-ventilated venue, and supply hand sanitiser and face coverings if needed.
- Use contactless payments if possible, rather than cash.
Most importantly, we ask that everyone respects each other, and together we can have a great time!