Safe and welcoming
We are complying with the latest Government and industry Covid-19 guidelines to ensure the safety of everybody in our venue.
Air quality is important to us. We have issued guidance for staff in The Globe to ensure adequate airflow during events. We are using CO2 monitors to assess air quality and have installed new air extraction equipment in the first floor room to complement the equipment already installed on the ground floor.
We need each person who comes to The Globe to do their bit and help make this a safe and welcoming place. Please read and take note of the following arrangements:
- If you have symptoms or have been advised to isolate, please stay at home. If you are a ticket holder, let us know you cannot come and we will send you a link for the livestream.
- Please use NHS lateral flow tests regularly and in particular before coming to The Globe.
- Seated concerts usually have ‘cabaret-style’ tables and chairs, with service at the bar. Please note that you may be asked to share a table with other guests.
- We will maintain a clean, well-ventilated venue, and supply hand sanitiser and face coverings if needed.
- Use contactless payments if possible, rather than cash.
Most importantly, we ask that everyone respects each other, and together we can have a great time!